Friday, 14 March 2014

Tando Free For All - Tree and Leaves Stencil

For this week's ~{Tando Blog}~ we are having another Free For All and I've used my ~{Tree and Leaves Mask}~ again:


The background has the following masks over a painty base:

~{Dotted Star}~
~{Have Your Say}~ and
~{Garden With Watering Can}~, then I inked through the tree part and mixed acrylic paint with texture paste for the leaves and the circles on the trees.

I've added doodles all over the page, washi tape and a computer generated quote.
I then stamped heads from the following stamps:

Row Faces
Angel
Linda
In Prison
Framed and
Daniel's Tree Topper Small

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab pages, all those little heads must have taken ages!

Claudine Criner said...

This is so cool, I love the tree and all the "leaves" haha!

Kay Wallace said...

Love all your humor in this piece, Kaz! Great use of color and stamps, too, especially the Faces stamp! ;-)

Coco said...

It's really fabulous Kaz hahaha!!!! And beautiful also... I love your trees, they are on my wishlist. ^^ Hugs, Coco xxx

Jools Robertson said...

Brilliant! Love nutty heads!!

Jools x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous spread sweetie, LOVE it.
Huge hugs x x x x

Traceyr said...

Wonderful pages Kaz - that must be the Addams Family Tree tee hee.

:)

Corrie Herriman said...

Great pages, Kaz !
COrrie x

Kathi said...

Wow. I love these pages!

Gorgeous background and brilliant use of the tree and leaves mask with all those little heads.