Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Tando Same But Different

Over on the ~{Tando-Creative Blog}~ this week we are having another Same But Different week where we all use the same piece. We have been given the new release ~{Grass Flexistrips}~ which are thinner than the chipboard, but thicker than card. I have made a card:



I trimmed the strip down, painted it with acrylic paint and then when it was dry, added texture paste through the circles part of the ~{Tree and Leaves 3 Part Mask}~. Once this was dry I added some white pen to liven it up. I then added ink to the edges of the strip, turned it upside down and used it as a base for ~Line Up~ to stand on. There's a background ink spray circle and I've used ~{Mini Balloons}~ to finish off. These are painted with acrylic paint, inked edges and Glossy Accent-ed.

I made a matching gift tag too ............


............... and another card. These have used one strip from the pack. It comes with 2 pieces so very good value for money ;) I ran out of balloons so had to use a stamp for the second card.


Stamps used all by Stampotique:
Line Up
Waving Spotted Monster
Happy Birthday
Cube (for the balloons).

Keep going to the Tando Blog for the other creations using the Flexistrips.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

These are fab, the grass strip looks great as a dangly base! I'm probably weird though - I felt sorry for the biggest monster on the first card because he's the only one who doesn't have a balloon!

Coco said...

I adore all Kaz!!! :D Great use of the strip also, I love your idea! Hugs, Coco xxx

Karen Gist said...

These have made me smile, in a good way! They are all fab xxx

Kath said...

Great idea. I like the upside down grass! The balloons are so realistic too!

Kay Wallace said...

Both cards and tag are priceless and so full of fun, Kaz! Great use of texture paste, too!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Like the cards and the tag. Those Flexistrips look great !
Corrie x

butterfly said...

Completely adored these over at Tando - they're just wonderful.
Alison x

Kathi said...

I so totally love these. Line-up is one of my favorite stamps. Those critters always make me smile.

You've colored 'em beautifully. I love that strip of Flexistrip.

What a great set!