Friday, 11 April 2014

Blue And Black Tando card

This week on ~{Tando}~ we are using the colour scheme of black and blue and there have been some gorgeous creations so far so go have a peek.
I made a card:


I used the diamondey part of the ~{Sewer Mask}~ and randomly inked with two different shades of blue onto the card blank. Then I inked through the circle part 3 times and doodled around it.

I took 3 stars from the ~{Mini Stars}~ and a ~{Mini Arrow}~ and painted them with black acrylic paint, then used Glossy Accents on them. When they were finally dry, I dotted some blue paint onto them and attached them to the card.

I used Feathery Monster and Happy Birthday to finish off the card.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Carol said...

Fab card Kaz, loving your take on this weeks theme. Like the look of that happy birthday stamp...... Xx

Coco said...

Fantastic card Kaz, I love the way you have used your Tando goodies on this! very clever and beautiful!! And Feathery Monter is too cute also haha...:) Hugs Coco xx

massofhair said...

Like this card a LOT Kaz, awesome colours, love everything! :-) xxx

Karen Gist said...

ooo I am liking the way that you used the mask! Clever girl! Fabulous card xxx

Claudine Criner said...

Blue and black are two of my favorite colors together, I love this!

Basement Stamper said...

I love the design of this card and the colors. Great use of the images.

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this card, Kaz ! the blue and black are fab together !
Corrie x

Caroline said...

Those colours look fab together and I love all the elements you've used..x

Kathy said...

Fantastic - love every singly little thing on here, Kaz

Tanja said...

I am a fan of your style!!! Love it, love it.... I just LOVE it!!!