Wednesday, 9 April 2014

SDC 142 Use a pen or marker

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Magda}~ and she would like us to use a pen or marker on our creations. A few years ago, this would have filled me with terror, but now I do some form of freehand on most of my creations. I failed art 'O' level, so if I can do it, anyone can!



I stamped ~{Tinglyitchiness}~ onto the card blank and watercoloured him, then drew a border around him. I stamped ~{Pull My Finger}~ one word at a time so I could stack the words, then used a lime green paint pen (Uni Posca) to doodle a bit more.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has come up with and then join us with your creation. Follow the simple rules and you will be in with the chance of winning one of two, randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month. And you'll want to do that as the new release of stamps is due very, very soon!!

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it!!
Love
Amanda x

Jackie said...

Great card Kaz, thank you for your advice on purchasing paint pen .... I used it first time for this challenge !

france papillon said...

that is just perfect! love your border
xx
france

Netty said...

lol, great fun, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Basement Stamper said...

stinkin' cute, love how you have framed him.

Angelnorth said...

and these are the perfect stamp style to combine with doodling - looks fab!

R.Maria Sabina said...

hahahahhah I am curious...what if I want to pull the finger....... WONDERFUL!

Karen Gist said...

Fabulous!!!!!!! And you should have passed!!!! xxx

Kay Wallace said...

You have taught me so much in this one card, Kaz! This was a most difficult challenge for me, and, when you say "terror" here, I know exactly what you mean. I was able to pop up your card and take a closer look. I love what I see and will be a bit more brave next time around! Thanks for the tips!

Corrie Herriman said...

I love your clean and simple cards, this one too ! Great little border around him !
Corrie x

massofhair said...

Hi Tinglyitchiness i would definitely pull your finger lol. Love love love TI he is my fave Stampotique character and my twitter avatar!

So fantastic to see him framed and coloured so beautifully. Brilliant CAS card, absolutely brilliant:-) xxx

Traceyr said...

hahaha love the card but won't pull his finger thanks!

Your doodling is just superb. :) x

Juls said...

Fab Card!!! Hugs Juls

Coco said...

Just superb, love this card a lot too. Hugs Coco X