Wednesday, 16 April 2014

SDC 143 April Showers

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Carol}~ and she would like us to create something for 'April Showers' which I think might be a British thing - sunny one minute, rainy the next. I made a tag (and I apologise for not using the new stamps as I got confused over when the release was and had made this already).


I've done a painty background and then stamped ~{Hutching's}~ and ~{Design Cube}~ in white along with some splatters from my paint pen.
I stamped ~{Dotted Line}~ for ~{Sweetmoves}~ to stand on while she dances, and given her an umbrella from ~{Under The Parapluie}~.
I've finished off with ~{Rain Text}~. I have danced in the rain, it's all a distant memory, but it was fun at the time.

Head over now to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team has come up with and then join us with your creation. If you follow the simple rules you will be entered into the draw at the end of the month to win one of two $30 Gift Certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. Don't forget to take part in our new release blog hop (scroll down to the next post for the links) as the same prizes are offered for this too. You could spend it on some new gorgeousness!

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Traceyr said...

Beautiful tag Kaz - i ♥ that green umberella.

fingers crossed we haven't had any April showers as I type this. :)

Karen Gist said...

I do love dancing in the rain, its very liberating and ever so slightly silly hahaha! Gorgeous tag and I am loving that sentiment, HUGS xxx

Helen Allen said...

Gorgeous tag - love that sentiment - Hopping on! ;-)

Kay Wallace said...

This is such a fun tag, Kaz, and I love the green accents! Very artsy to have coordinated the handle of the umbrella and the outside tag border! A+ on this one!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love the blue and green together. I think Sweetmoves has to go on the (ever growing) wish list !
Corrie x

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, such a fun tag xx

france papillon said...

oooooooh lovely tag! and that background is so yummy!
xx
france

ionabunny said...

Love it. We get April showers in Norway as well, and not only in April

Beachstudio said...

I LOVE your tag! And dancing in the rain!