Wednesday, 23 April 2014

SDC 144 Postcard Size Art

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Sue}~ and she would like us to make something that is postcard size. I decided to go for a one layer postcard:


I started by stamping ~{Smitten Moustache Monsters}~ because they are so damn cute (and seem to have been the stamps of choice for many of us on the DT this week) then stuck a mask over them and painted a bit and stamped ~{French Journal Page}~ on the background. Then I watercoloured the monsters.

I stamped some of the ~{Holes Border}~ on the background and added ~{Happiness}~. I finished it off with some doodling and shading.

Head on over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see this week's team's creations and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ and I'm sure there's a few of the new releases you'd like. Just follow the simple rules that are on the Blog.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous as always Kaz, what kind of watercolours do you use 'cos they look lovely. These monsters are so cute arn't they xx

france papillon said...

love how you have your own card style! and it's a gorgeous style :)))
xx
france

Karen Gist said...

hahaha love this!!!! You have my address hahaha xxx

Coco said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful I ADORE this postcard!!!! I can also give your my address my dear Kaz hahaha, please :)))) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Those Smitten Moustache Monsters are, indeed, very popular--and for good reason! Love the humor in this postcard. Adding that quote seems to have changed the looks on the monsters' faces, as if they are experience that "warmth!" Great border! Love this, Kaz!

Jackie said...

Your style is just beautiful ! Love this postcard

Jackie said...

Your style is just beautiful ! Love this postcard

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this postcard too. the ladies above have said it all !!
Corrie x

massofhair said...

Am giggling at your hilarious quote, love it a lot, he he he...

Have added a number of the new release stamps onto my Pinterest Stampotique Wish List Board, need to have a list now as i need so many lol.

Stunning Tag Kaz, love your style and hope the postcard finds a great home, thanks again for the giggle:-) xxx

Traceyr said...

LOL great postcard and that quote is just hilarious. :)