Wednesday, 30 April 2014

SDC 145 Focus on Flowers

It's time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this week it is set by ~{Val}~ and she would like us to use  flowers as a focal point.



I made another video for our YouTube page ~{HERE}~



I used these stamps: ~{Sunflower Left}~ and ~{Grow Your Dreams}~.

Head on over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of two $30 gift certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. If you follow the simple rules you will be entered into the draw at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Oh that is gorgeous my lovely! I ight need those flowers :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

You are becoming a wizard at making videos, Kaz! I absolutely love the gorgeous card you made for this week's flower challenge. You are such an inspiration to me, both in art and in life! Mwah!

Claudine Criner said...

Beautiful card and I love the video! Awesome job on both!

Kath said...

Lovely card, Kaz and your video is splendid too.

Angelnorth said...

Lovely fresh-looking card, love it! Will watch the vid in a bit :o)

massofhair said...

FANTASTIC video Kaz, stunning card. Thanks for sharing your process, you make it look so easy :-) xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

As I said a few times before, I love your style ! This card is another triumph !
The video is a joy to watch !
Corrie x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, and the video is brilliant. One day soon I'm going to have a 'Kaz style' day :-) xx

Traceyr said...

Kaz it is always so relaxing watching you create such beautiful cards. :)

butterfly said...

Totally fabulous shading on the petals - and a lovely, lovely finished card!
Alison x

butterfly said...

Just popped back to say fab video too... off to check out silicone adhesive! And I guess that's a ceramic tile you're using for the inks?
Alison x

Caroline said...

Fab card Kaz, love the colours x

Gay Peplow said...

Totally fab card and I loved the video, thank you..... lots! :D x

Kristen said...

Simply stunning!

Hazel said...

Loving your vids and what a pretty card x