Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Tando Anything Goes

This week on ~{Tando}~ we are having another free for all so I'm showing the folder I made for the Journal 52 I'm doing this year:


I've used the ~{Ring Binder with 6 x 6 inch inserts}~ and started with using thick texture paste through the ~{Drain Cover Mask}~ and the circles from the ~{Tree and Leaves 3 part Mask}~. Once dry, I sanded the texture down a bit to smooth it out. I've used acrylic paints to colour it and added some stamping. I put the mask back over the texture and dabbed some white acrylic paint onto them, I wanted to keep it relatively simple so left it at that.

For the letters, I used texture paste mixed with acrylic paint through the individual ~{Have Your Say Mask}~ letters. Once dry they've been cut out and doodled around.



I added doodles around the front and side and used the I Made This stamp to the spine.

I'm keeping the inserts to make other things with.

Keep going back to the ~{Tando Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team come up with this week.

And don't forget that soon Tando will have a retail store where you can buy directly. If you want to know when this will happen email Di at: new-store@tando-creative.co.uk and you will be sent details.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Karen Gist said...

This is totally gorgeous my lovely!!!! Look forward to seeing it irl? xxx

Kath said...

A lovely cover, Kaz. You will enjoy using it.

Claudine Criner said...

This is wonderful, I love it and loving all the beautiful colors

Traceyr said...

oo this is gorgeous Kaz love the colours and is Journal 52 something I need to know about? haha

:)

massofhair said...

Love this colour combo very much, it is definitely one of my favourites. Your cover is simple, elegant and something i would be proud of. B E A U T I F U L :-) xxx

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! & I'm loving the colours!! Hugs Juls

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely brilliant cover, Kaz!