Friday, 18 April 2014

Tando Spots and a video.

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are all about spots and there have been some gorgeous projects over there so have a look for yourself.

I recently made a couple of videos for Stampotique and Di asked if I'd do something for Tando. So here is the card and the video of how I made it:







I have used the ~{Random Circles Mask}~, ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ and the circles from the ~{Tree and Leaves 3 Part Mask}~.

The stamps used are Dog and Happy Birthday.

Up until now, Tando-Creative has been a trade only store, but very soon it will become a retail store so you can buy things directly. If you'd like an e-mail announcing when it begins contact Di at new-store@tando-creative.co.uk.

Kaz xxx


11 comments:

Vera Lane Studio said...

This couldn't be any cuter.
Your cards always make me smile. 💗

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely A-DOR-ABLE, Kaz! Love your videos so much!

Kath said...

Clever video ,Kaz. Good card as well!

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely card and great video !
Corrie x

Juls said...

Love it!! Hugs Juls

Traceyr said...

Kaz wonderful to watch you create such a great card. :)

Tanja said...

It's soooo cool! I love it. This Card is perfect in every way!!!

Karen Gist said...

Just brilliant my lovely!!!! LOVE the way you speeded up at the end :-D xxx

Samantha Read said...

Brilliant!

Traceyr said...

I felt inspired Kaz and used the mask and Distress Ink technique on my own card which is on my blog. Thank you. x x

:)

Gay Peplow said...

Fabulous Kaz! Watching you create is just so inspiring!! Thanks so much for this great video! :D x