Saturday, 17 May 2014

I Am A Warrior page

This year's ME Awareness week is almost over so I have one last thing to share, but first I want to thank those of you who read ~{this post}~ and especially those who took the time to comment. I was touched by some of the things you said and sad that there are others who suffer with this or similar illnesses.

I try to always be positive and this page enforces that. I found the quote on Pinterest (of course) and knew it had to be a page. I started it aaaaaaggeeess ago, but it seems I was waiting for the ~{Typewriter Alpha}~ set, although I didn't realise it at the time!


I hope that I've at least made a few more people aware of this yukky illness this week and taken away some of the myths that surround it. After all, 'we all get a little bit tired....................'  ;)

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Wonderful page Kaz. Warriors come in all shapes and sizes with different demeanours - continued love and good luck with your own fight.

massofhair said...

Stunning page, stunning words!!! I know i am a warrior :-) xxx

Kath said...

You are in deed a warrior. You will win in the end I am convinced. Determination like yours will be rewarded.

Dawn said...

Fabulous page sweetie, it truly speaks volumes.
Huge huggles x x x x

Kay Wallace said...

An amazing journal spread, Kaz! It is full of emotion and truth. I do understand, my friend!

Claudine Criner said...

Wonderful page, I love that you put your emotion right there for everyone to see. Beautiful!

Sue said...

It's a fabulous page Kaz, full of emotion. I understand a tiny bit of what you are going through as my son was struck down by 'something' 3 years ago when he was 17. He spent 4 months in bed 'cos he didn't have the energy to get up, except for hospital appointments and endless tests. As the 'something' then went away we never did find out what was wrong, but if he sneezes twice now I worry. I do not know how you put up with this year after year (obviously you don't have a choice)I'm amazed at how much you do, and all you can do is keep your chin up and fight the bu**er xx

Gay Peplow said...

Everyday must be a struggle, I understand, your page illustrates beautifully Kaz, well done :D x

Traceyr said...

Wonderful pages Kaz and very well said. x x :)

Gordon Strachan said...

Lovely page. Like the sentiment.