Wednesday, 14 May 2014

SDC 147 Put a tag on it

This week it's my turn to set the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~.

I love using tags on things I make, so my challenge is simple:
whatever you make, put a tag on it.
You can make a tag for the challenge, but it has to have a tag on it!!


I used lots of stamps and layers on this card! The stamps are:
~{Raindrops}~ which are all newly released, and

So I'd love to see what taggy things you create. If you join us you will be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with!

Kaz xxx


13 comments:

massofhair said...

WOW Kaz, love all the layers, depth, textures and ALL the stamps used. Hope i can play this week.

No new stamps until end of June, saving for my visit to AFTH, hoping they still have stock of my favourites:-) xxx

Jackie said...

Amazing beautiful card Kaz!

Karen Gist said...

WOW! there is so much to look at on this card...its wonderful sweetie xxx

Vera Lane Studio said...

This is so special. Like you! Another Fab Kaz creation! 💗

Angelnorth said...

Wow, lots more "complication" that much of your recent stuff but no less fab for that - love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

You have outdone yourself this time, it is so fabulous, so much to see. Great stuff !
Corrie x

Claudine Criner said...

This is so darn cute Kaz, thanks for the great challenge, loved it!!

Tanja said...

I'm a big fan of your style of art. This time you made me speechless. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!

france papillon said...

gorgeous and fun piece for a very fun challenge! thanks Kaz!!
xx
france

Traceyr said...

Wow so many gorgeous elements on that card Kaz - love it!

:)

Kay Wallace said...

What a wonderful challenge, Kaz! You have outdone yourself with all that layering, not the least of which is that super cute tag on top! A wonderful combination of stamps makes this perfect!

Coco said...

Wow, really fantastic, love this new card with its tags and all the lovely details!!!! I will not have time to play with you although I also love tags Kaz... I'm sorry as it's a very fun challenge, love your idea! :) Hugs xxx

dutchstamptramp said...

WOW I am in awe, what a beauty again Kaz!!!