Monday, 5 May 2014

Tando-Creative - Green and Black

I'm kicking the week off on ~{Tando}~ with our theme of black and green, but before I do, did you know that Tando is now available direct? Instead of being a trade only store, Di and Tony have opened it up to everyone!! So this means that you can now get all of the goodies from one place! You need to head to the ~{Tando Store}~ to check it out.

I made a card:


I also made a video of how it was made:



I used: the bird from ~{Birdcage and 2 Birds}~ and ~{Sunburst Mask}~

Keep going back to the ~{Tando Blog}~ to see the rest of the week's colour themed goodies.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love the sunburst behind the bird - looks fab!

Traceyr said...

The video is great and thanks for the tip of putting the ink onto the tile then spritzing and swiping onto the card. I'm going to have a go at that one. x

Happy Bank Holiday. :)

Karen Gist said...

Fantastic video again...I really like that you didn't delete your 'rubbish stamping'. So many would have done and that's not reality! Gorgeous card :-D xxx

Dotty Jo x said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrilliant! Jo x

massofhair said...

Fantastic card Kaz! Thanks for the video, great tips in there especially about the ink on the tile :-) x

Kay Wallace said...

Just love the video, Kaz! Card is just amazing. So few elements, but so full of interest and pop! Well done!

Kath said...

Colourful card, Kaz. Love the sunburst. You are getting good at these videos. Agree with Karen about keeping the 'rubbish stamping' in.

Corrie Herriman said...

Great video and love your card as always...
Corrie x

Hazel said...

What a wonderful card, Kaz - and I so enjoyed the video. Love that stencil (haven't seen that one - think I need to find it!) x