Wednesday, 11 June 2014

SDC 151 Boxes

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Arwen}~ and I didn't quite follow her instructions. Not like me at all to do something wrong eh? I made a card with gift boxes on instead of decorating a box:


I stamped ~{Piling Thing}~ on the right hand side of the card, masked the edge and stamped it again on the left hand side. I then  inked up one box only on the stamp and used the stamp positioner to stamp it resting on the 2 piles in the middle. I then watercoloured the boxes and added some shading.

I stamped one text from the ~{Barcode Text}~ stamp for the greeting and doodled a border.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with and join us with your boxey creation. As usual we have two prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ to give away at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

*Arwen* said...

..and your card is awesome Kaz!
I love them - they're great <3

xoxo Arwen

massofhair said...

Thinking outside the box is what you do Kaz! Love your bright, fun CAS card a lot:-) xxx

Karen Gist said...

Fantastic...thinking outside the box? :) UGS xxx

Kay Wallace said...

I sincerely believe that challenges are subject to interpretation, and you have simply interpreted this differently than most--which is what art allows us to do! I love your card and marvel how you so perfectly positioned that last box on top to join both groups into one. (Note to self: buy stamp positioner!)

Julie Steed said...

Perfection, Kaz! I love those boxes.

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC card Kaz. It looks even more GORGEOUS IRL ♥♥♥♥♥

Claudine Criner said...

I love your card Kaz, loving that you used the piling thing stamp, it's too cute!!

Angelnorth said...

Great card and a perfect stamp for lots of occasions!

Dotty Jo x said...

This is terrific! Jo x

Kath said...

super card, Kaz. Love all the presents. Good boxes!!!

Kath said...

super card, Kaz. Love all the presents. Good boxes!!!

Corrie Herriman said...

You must have been thinking out of the box ! lol... Love your card though, it is very pretty !
Corrie x

Sue OConnell said...

Great take on the theme this week