Wednesday, 25 June 2014

SDC 153 Anniversary/Love

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Kim}~ and she would like us to make something with the theme of an anniversary or love. I made a card with some love birds on it:


I started off by splatting the card blank with ink and then made a painty heart on card, cut it out and stuck it to the card.

The ~{Birds Of A Feather}~ has been watercoloured, cut out and fixed to the heart.

I've stuck some washi tape in place and stamped LOVE using ~{Typewriter Alphas}~ onto individual bits of card and stuck in place. All finished off with a bit of black pen.

Head to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have created and join in to be in with the chance of winning a $30 voucher to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Karen Gist said...

I feel the lurve!!!! Fabulous! xxx

Jackie said...

Kaz this card is fabulous I just love it!

Claudine Criner said...

Your heart on this page is so pretty, the color is amazing and I love the way it looks almost 3d. Awesome card Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

Love the painty heart and once again you remind me that I'm washi-challenged as yours always looks fab (where mine always ends up in the bin!)

Kay Wallace said...

What appears to be a CAS card, really is full of texture, layering and color! I love the splotches of color in the background that accent the colors in the foreground! Well done, Kaz!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love your use of the washi tape on this and your colored image just POPS in front of the pink heart.

Samantha Read said...

Super Cute!!

Corrie Herriman said...

It is gorgeous, Kaz ! I love it, there is so much detail !
Corrie x

Kathy said...

Love this - those birdies are just the cutest!