Saturday, 9 August 2014

Tando-Creative Black and Grey

This month's colour scheme of black and grey on ~{Tando}~ had me stumped for a while, until I was making the ~{chipboard stamps}~ and I thought the punched circles looked like eyes, so I made this:


I've painted a ~{Wavy Gothic Arch}~ with black acrylic paint and then used one of my chipboard stamps to stamp a grey wall effect on the bottom. I punched 2 circles from ~{Grid Round}~ using the Crop o Dile and painted them white. They have been stuck on and I've added doodling with white pen (Uni Posca - best pen ever) and a pc generated quote that I got on Pinterest.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

massofhair said...

Wording is fun and different, works well for this theme. Would have been stumped also, you have difinitely rocked this one:-) xxx

Angelnorth said...

Fun piece Kaz and I agree - white Posca pens are the business!

Karen Gist said...

White Posca's rule here too :D Love this fun piece xxx

Caroline said...

Fabulous Kaz, love it! And judging by the comments I need to get me a white posca pen! x

Traceyr said...

I agree with the Uni Posca paint pens Kaz. I recently bought a set of six and can't stop using them hahaha. :)