Monday, 18 August 2014

Tando-Creative Free For All

It's another Anything Goes on the ~{Tando Blog}~ this week and I am starting it off with this card:



I've cut one of the ~{Lace Effect Borders}~ into 4 pieces to make a frame. It's been painted with acrylic paints and then doodled around. You could, if you were accurate, cut angles on the edges to make it fit, but I don't trust myself so I added flowers in the corners to hide the gaps! Besides, it fitted the image of Little Friends perfectly - and that's what I shall continue to say ;)

Keep checking the ~{Tando Blog}~ for the rest of the week to see what goodies the team have for you.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Just fabulous!!!!! xxxx

Kay Wallace said...

This is a delight, Kaz! What a wonderful border for the "Little Friends" from Stampotique! Sweet colored dresses make it perfect!

massofhair said...

Love the colours and doodles and that the panel is not central. Very cute card :-) xxx

Angelnorth said...

Great frame for that image and the colours are lovely!

Vera Lane Studio said...

Sweet, sweet card. Love the gentle color on one of my favorite images.