Wednesday, 10 September 2014

SDC 164 Animal or Bird

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Sue}~ and she would like us to use an animal or bird on our projects.


I've stamped ~{Tulip}~, one that I've not used for a while, and watercoloured it then cut it out. I've doodled on black card with my favourite Uni Posca pen and then stuck the image on with silicone glue. I've finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is one of my favourite stamps Kaz ( I know I say that about them all lol) and it packs a real punch here on the black card. Just beautiful! xx

Claudine Criner said...

I love, love, love the colors you used and that black background really makes the stamps pop off the card front, nicely done Kaz!

massofhair said...

I do love your CAS cards Kaz, the black background helps to pop your design off the page, gorgeous colours and a very happy pooch :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

This pup is adorable, Kaz! Lovely watercoloring here, too. Looks like a framed piece of art the way you have matted the black against the white card!

Corrie Herriman said...

So very cute ! Nice colouring !
Corrie x

Samantha Read said...

Adorable Kaz x

dutchstamptramp said...

What a beautiful card Kaz. Love the white on black, makes your image pop