Wednesday, 17 September 2014

SDC 165 Just One Stamp

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Sam}~ and she would like us to use just one stamp. 


I stamped ~{Stack of Birds}~ onto card and watercoloured them before cutting them out.

I stuck them onto a card base that I'd used ink and a mask on and a strip of washi tape.

I used letters instead of the ~{Bird day}~ stamp because that would have been 2 stamps and finished off with some doodling.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely as usual, Kaz !
Corrie x

Dotty Jo x said...

This is great! *SIGH* I do wish I'd purchased this set when it was available in the UK, Jo x

Kay Wallace said...

This is one stamp that can look like many, and you have use it perfectly for this challenge, Kaz! Someone will have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, indeed!

massofhair said...

The stencil background is fabulous and great for the birds to be in front of. Gorgeous card as always Kaz -:) xxx

Kath said...

Great card. Love that stamp, it always makes me smile. Beautifully coloured.

Angelnorth said...

Great card with fab colouring, love it!

Sue said...

Loving this Kaz, it was hard just using one stamp wasn't it :-) xx

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz x

Traceyr said...

I love those birds Kaz they always look so friendly and like they are having a party. hahaha

:)

Samantha Read said...

Love how you used the birds!! :)