Friday, 5 September 2014

Tando Black and Purple

On ~{Tando-Creative}~ this week, we're having another colour combination and this time it's black and purple.



I've used the new ~{Letters Mask}~ and sprayed ink through it after masking the outer parts of the card blank. I splatted ink and watery black paint onto the card blank.

I painted one of the  ~{Scallop Nested Circles}~ black and when it was dry, covered it with Glossy Accents.

I stamped ~{Laura}~ onto card and watercoloured her, then stuck her in place under the frame. And finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Kaz, I absolutely love how you have used Janet's "Laura" here. She is so tiny and delicate, and fits perfectly into your nested circle! Love it!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous, Kaz - I love anything with purple x

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz - love the little stamped girl, very sweet x

massofhair said...

Beautiful card Kaz, really liking the colours, especially on the black scalloped circle as it adds depth to the beautiful Laura:-) xxx