Sunday, 12 October 2014

Lion King ATC

It's been a long time since I made something 'just because', but with the ~{New Release}~ of Stampotique stamps recently, I had a little play and made this ATC:


The background is gelatos and paint and I stamped ~{Romantic Text}~ and the stars from ~{Design Cube}~ and added doodles.

I've stamped the ~{Crown}~, masked it and stamped ~{Happy Lion}~, then watercoloured them and cut them out.

I cut a slice from the ~{Grass Flexistrip}~ by Tando, painted it and doodled on it, then stuck everything together.

I finished off with some rub on letters.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT! All the elements work together perfectly ♥♥

Amanda said...

Love this :-)
Love
Amanda x

ionabunny said...

I love happy lion and your ATC is fantastic. Hugz

Angelnorth said...

Fab ATC - he looks a little bemused as well as happy, maybe the crown came as a suprise?!

jamie vanskiver said...

Oh my goodness, this is just too cute!

Caroline said...

Cute lion! I don't seem to do 'just because' very much these days either. Nice when you do though! x

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this ATC ! Lovely to make something just for fun isn't it ?
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely fab ATC, Kaz! Happy Lion rocks it!