Wednesday, 1 October 2014

SDC 167 Masculine

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the lovely ~{Kim}~ and she'd like us to make a masculine card and we all have trouble with those:


I've got my favourite little guy out again ~{Smile}~ and gave him a washi tape moustache and ~{Mad Hatter's}~ hat.

The background is ~{Inverted}~ and he is stood on part of ~{Dotted Line}~. I've finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out the rest of this week's team creations and then join us to be in with the chance of winning a $30 voucher to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Claudine Criner said...

OMG so awesome, I love it!

Kay Wallace said...

Absolute great "makeover" of "Smile!" It sure did make me smile! Great use of white space and that Dotted Line stamp!

Sue said...

Just perfect Kaz, look at Smile all grown up with his hat and moustache, he's like a minature lion tamer lol xx

massofhair said...

Smile looks amazing with his hat and moustache, loving the background also! :-) xxx

Karen Gist said...

WOW! fabulous Man card my lovely xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

I think Smile is also my favourite Stampotique man. I love how you gaven him a moustache and hat ! Brilliant !
Corrie x

Samantha Read said...

Marvellous :) xx

Basement Stamper said...

Love this design, everything about it is just perfect!