Wednesday, 8 October 2014

SDC 168 Book Pages

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Corrie}~ and she would like us to use book pages. I'm using some of the ~{New Release Stamps}~ and couldn't resist this:


I have randomly torn and stuck book pages down on my journal pages and given them a coat of white acrylic paint, then splattered some inks over them. I used one of the ~{Circles Cube}~ as a top and bottom border and coloured the inside with a Big Brush Pen.

Both ~{Peggy}~ and ~{Buru !}~ are on gelli print backgrounds with a bit of ~{Design Cube}~ and are stuck over some washi tape.

I stamped ~{Art Junkie}~ directly onto the pages and coloured them with Big Brush Pens and added the F from the ~{Altered Alphas}~.

I've finished off with some doodling and gelato shading.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out this week's team's creations and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Love these pages Kaz, can't wait for my new stamps to arrive.
Love
Amanda x

Karen Gist said...

hahaha this is so you!!!!! Fantastic pages xxx

Angelnorth said...

Chrotling away here - definitely very you and fab pages!

massofhair said...

Laughing heartily at your pages Kaz, love your humour and design. Fantastic inspiration here as always and love Peggy and Buru! Buru! is on my wishlist :-) xxx

Claudine Criner said...

Love the images you chose and your "Fart Junkie" is so funny!!

Corrie Herriman said...

I love your take on my challenge ! As always you did a wonderful job !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

Just fantastic!!!!! .... Oh and funny!!!!

Samantha Read said...

Love! Love! Love your pages Kaz, great fun :) :) xx

Kay Wallace said...

So love your humor, Kaz! Love how your mind works! Great art here, great humor here!