Wednesday, 15 October 2014

SDC 169 Purple, Pink and Black

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Carol}~ and she would like us to use purple, pink and black. I've used some more of the ~{New Release Stamps}~.


I've stamped part of ~{Romantic Text}~, which is a lovely BIG stamp, directly onto the card blank and then splatted some distress stains over the top.

On a separate piece of card I stamped ~{Unicorn's Cousin}~ ,who I adore, and watercoloured him before cutting him out. 

He was stuck onto a piece of washi tape and I finished the card with ~{Happy Birthday!}~ and some doodles.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning a $30 voucher to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this C&S card Kaz your the master at this style!
Love
Amanda x

Angelnorth said...

Those Distress Stain splats look really effective behind him and he's a lovely wee monster - fab card!

Caroline said...

Love the card Kaz! and I am loving Unicorn's Cousin! x

Claudine Criner said...

I love it Kaz, this one is so cute

Corrie Herriman said...

Loving 'Unicorn's cousin' and have used him this week too. Love your card, in the unmistakable Kaz-style ! Great stuff !
Corrie x

Samantha Read said...

I love Unicorn's Cousin too, she's ace! Fab card as always Kaz xx