Wednesday, 12 November 2014

SDC 173 Bring On The Bling!

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{France}~ and she would like us to bring on the bling! I dug out the glitter glue.


I stamped ~{Oh..... Tree}~ onto the card blank without the base and coloured the heart before adding 2 baubles from ~{Mini Christmas Ornament Cube}~.

I stamped one box from ~{Piling Thing}~ and ~{Agatha Christmas}~ on card, coloured them and cut them out. Poor Agatha can't open her  present as she has no arms, she has to jump on them!

I added glitter glue to the tree, baubles and Agatha's hat and tree. Then I added dots around the card and once dry, doodled around them and the card.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out the creations from the rest of this week's team and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Agatha is just perfect for your Christmas card, Kaz! She is so very popular just now! Great use of your bling both on and around the card border. Very clever to add that gift box as your "ground" for Agatha!

Claudine Criner said...

Wow, so beautiful, I love the touches of bling that you added, they are perfect.

france papillon said...

this is so cute and sweet! it makes me long for a colorfull Christmas :)))
xx
france

Karen Gist said...

Poor Agatha with no arms!!!! Fantastic card my lovely x

Corrie Herriman said...

Such a lovely card, beautifully coloured !
Corrie x

Inky and Quirky said...

Oh this is so cute,love Agathas little present to stand on too

Big hugs
Donna xxx

Samantha Read said...

there is something about your style that usually makes me chuckle, just love it Kaz :) xx

massofhair said...

A wonderful card Kaz, you have a lovely style CAS and fun. Your card made me smile, loving Oh Tree and the baubles you added :-) xxx

Basement Stamper said...

Another great card from you!

Sue said...

Fabulous Kaz, I love your doodled border ( you do such amazing things but it's always your doodles that catch my eye lol) Think I will have to defrost my glitter glue - yep it's that cold in my craft room I now have glue at the top and glitter at the bottom and nobody needs a glittery bottom :-) xx