Wednesday, 19 November 2014

SDC 174 Stripey Background

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Corrie}~ and she wants to see stripey backgrounds, but not patterned paper stripes. 


So I did my background with the lovely Stripes mask by Tando. I cut a circle first and inked through that. I also added a stripe using ~{Dotted Line}~ for ~{Checkers}~ to stand on. 
I stamped ~{Piling Thing}~ and watercoloured the images, then stamped the words from ~{Happy Birthday}~ separately onto a circle of card.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has created then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Vera Lane Studio said...

Just perfect. Great composition and love the soft striped background. :-)

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card Kaz. I always LOVE seeing how you use the presents stamps. You OWN IT girl!!!!

Claudine Criner said...

I love this card, the stacked boxes are so nice next to checkers. Love your stripes too

Corrie Herriman said...

This is lovely, Kaz. Great stripes too !
Corrie x

Basement Stamper said...

love the design you made on the presents.

Samantha Read said...

Brilliant! :) xx

Sue said...

Beautiful Kaz, I love your stripes xx

Kay Wallace said...

Checkers has won my heart, Kaz! Great stripey background, and a great design! Well done!

Kath said...

Good stripes and I love the presents!

Angelnorth said...

Fab combo and placement of elements along with your usual stellar colouring - great card!

dutchstamptramp said...

I love it Kaz, fab colours as always and the idea with the stripes is wonderful

Caroline said...

Fab card Kaz. I love what you do with these stamps x