Sunday, 30 November 2014

Tando Christmas

It's another Christmas week on ~{Tando}~ and I've made another card:


I painted 3 baubles from the ~{Small Bag of Baubles}~ with acrylic paint, blending to create shading. Once dry, I doodled the borders, added Glossy Accents and stuck some tinsel around the middle. Once this was dry I added some highlights using white pen.

They have been stuck to the card on top of a snowflake swirl stamp I think is from Penny Black, it's an old one, but I love it. And a greeting stamp added. 

If you don't count the drying time (which I don't) it's a quick and simple card!

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

STUNNING ♥♥

jamie vanskiver said...

Love this!

Carol said...

gorgeous - that stamp is lovely…xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely elegant card, Kaz !
Corrie x

Netty said...

Love love your card Kaz, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Angelnorth said...

Lovely stylish card Kaz, love the tinsely touches!

massofhair said...

Your CAS card has the perfect colour combination and would be my first choice if i was buying a card. The tinsel in the middle and the swirls are just beautiful :-) xxx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Kaz, you've used some lovely stamps xx

Kath said...

A gorgeous card, Kaz. Very stylish.