Wednesday, 10 December 2014

SDC 176 Anything Goes week 2

This week for the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ I've made another Christmas card and it's how I feel when it's time to write my cards:


I've stamped ~{Tangled Enthusiasm}~ and ~{O Joy}~ directly onto the card blank and watercoloured them then added bling to the lights. I hand wrote the quote and doodled around the words and the card blank. Their faces say it all!! Bah Humbug!!

You can enter the challenge up to 5 times to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. Full details on the ~{SDC Blog}~ along with more inspiration from the rest of the team.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Just adorable, Kaz! I love how your coloring brings these quirky images to life! Well done! And, Merry Christmas!

Samantha Read said...

Fabulous card as always Kaz xx

massofhair said...

Just how i feel lol, always love your colouring and how you bring the characters to life. Your handwriting is gorgeous, every thought of making your own font?

Always a pleasure to visit your blog Kaz :-) xxx

Claudine Criner said...

Haha! What a wonderful card, love the sentiment, the boys on the front look a little grumpy.

Corrie Herriman said...

They make a great pair ! I feel like that too when I have to write all those cards !
Corrie x

Maja Rijkers said...

Love this card and the funny sentiment!

Karen Gist said...

hahahahaha! This has made me titter Kaz! I have written half of my cards but it IS a chore isn't it? Fantastic card by the way xxx

Kathy said...

Love this, Kaz, your cards do cheer up a dull, dreary day. Thank you for today's "smile"

Basement Stamper said...

I love your cards but yes, it's tough to get those cards out! Fabulous as always.