Wednesday, 17 December 2014

SDC Anything Goes week 3

  It's another Anything Goes week for ~{SDC}~ and I've used my most favourite snowman stamp and my new favourite penguins:


I've added some ink splatters to the card blank for my base, then stamped ~{Snowman}~ onto card and added ~{Mini Christmas Ornaments Cube}~ to one of his arms, then coloured him slightly and cut him out. I've then stamped ~{Penquins}~, coloured them and cut them out.

Everything has been stuck on with silicone glue for dimension and I finished off with some glitter glue and ~{Merry Kiss-mas}~.

Check out the ~{SDC Blog}~ for more inspiration.

This is my last post for 2014 as I try and get things together for Christmas.

Thank you to all who follow my blog and this is my card to you to wish you 
a very Merry Christmas 
and a Happy and healthy New Year.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

massofhair said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, loving the CAS dimensional look. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015 :-) xxx

Karen Gist said...

Oh my Goodness....I am loving the little penguins :-D Totally gorgeous card xxx

Kay Wallace said...

I crown you Queen of White Space, Kaz! Such a beautiful card--and I thank you for it! Merry Christmas, my dear friend!

Sue said...

This is brilliant Kaz, I can't believe I've not seen these penguins before. A very Merry Christmas to you, and a happy and healthy New Year xx

Corrie Herriman said...

As usual this is gorgeous ! Love those penguins too but hadn't seen them before. Have a great Christmas Kaz and a happy New Year !
Corrie x

Samantha Read said...

Adorable Kaz :) :) xx

Sheila said...

OMG this is so gorgeous. I am going to see the stamp and pop in to my basket asap x