Friday, 12 December 2014

Tando Sparkle

On ~{Tando}~ this week we are all about the sparkle and I made this card using the ~{Set of 5 Snowflake Masks}~ and ~{Mini Snowflakes}~:



I made a video showing how I made the card. Watch out for me chasing the gem around the pack with tweezers for a while and then giving up and using my fingers!


Note the cheapo kids glitter glue - I've had it for years!

I also made a slightly smaller card using the same technique, but without the Mini Snowflake:



Kaz xxx

6 comments:

massofhair said...

Snowflakes are awesome Kaz and i like how you fussy cut yours, always love your CAS style, so very very pretty :-) xxx

Angelnorth said...

Lovely festive cards - if you went directly to the card base with the paste you could probably even use this as a mass-production design (I wouldn't fancy the cutting out en masse!)

Karen Gist said...

Fantastic CAS card my lovely!!!!!! Fab video too xxx

Kathy said...

Just beautiful!

Kay Wallace said...

Great video showing the detail, Kaz! Both cards are delightful. Love the dimension the hand-cut flakes give to your projects!

jamie vanskiver said...

Love these cards and I loved watching you work!!