Wednesday, 14 January 2015

SDC 178 Bright Colours

It's my turn to set the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and I want you to use bright colours to cheer us all up in the dim days of January. It was my mum's birthday and I made her this card:


I started off by stamping ~{Happy, Happy, Happy}~ directly onto the card blank and watercoloured it. Next I stamped MUM using ~{Altered Alphas}~, doodled around the letters and cut them out.
Then I stamped ~{Feathery Monster}~, watercoloured him and cut him out, then added a washi tape border and stuck everything into place.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this weeks team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Karen Gist said...

I hope this made your Mum smile as much as I did? This is delightful Kaz xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card Kaz. Love the juicy colours ♥

Happy Birthday to your Mum xx

massofhair said...

Wonderful card for your Mum, love the bunting and the soft bright watercolours you have used. Fab challenge this week, thank you :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

A wonderful and very cheery card for your Mum's birthday, Kaz! Love how you anchored the image (and MUM) by that tiny sliver of washi tape! Happy, happy colors!

Amanda said...

Love this Kaz definitely brightened my day!
Love
Amanda x

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous as always !
Corrie x

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the banner. What size card is this?

Jackie said...

Lovely bright colours on this fabulous card!

Sue said...

Love this card Kaz, fabulous happy colours, and I'm sure your Mum loved it too xx

Kathy said...

Wonderfully bright and cheery, Kaz
I love it

Angelnorth said...

Great cheery card - I'm sure your mum loved it!