Wednesday, 21 January 2015

SDC 179 Funny

I got this week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ finished by the skin of my teeth as I've only just returned from my sister's from Christmas! The ink is probably still wet on it!

~{Kathi}~ wants us to do something funny, so I've made a bookmark with a quote I've pinched from my niece's boyfriend - sister - I have been made aware it was my sister ;) it's so true, it's funny:



I've folded some patterned card over and stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ randomly over it, then attacked it with paint pens.

Poor ~{Molly}~ looks like she's got troubles so I thought she'd be perfect. She's been watercoloured.

Check out the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, too funny-I think I've got that many problems as well :-0

Kay Wallace said...

Yes, we have all been where Molly is here! Great fun, Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

Awww, poor Molly - perhaps a good read will help her get it all into perspective!

massofhair said...

Brilliant quote i can definitely sympathise and it makes a wonderful platform for Molly who has that worried look all the time .

Hope you had a fab time at your Sisters, loving today's card:-) xxx

Kathy said...

Fab bookmark and the quote is something many of us can relate to.

Karen Gist said...

haha fantastic!!!!!!!! You are talking about me of course ? Lovely work hon xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

BRILLIANT Kaz! ♥♥♥

Claudine Criner said...

HAHA! This one is so fun, I love it!

Sue said...

LOVE it Kaz, I'm also so glad it's not just me lol xx

Samantha Read said...

Gorgeous Kaz! xx

Gay Peplow said...

Brilliant and gorgeous!! :D x