Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Stampotique Designs a Diary

My Stampotique project for this week is a Christmas present that I made for one of my close friends. I tarted up a diary:


I covered the plain, boring diary with patterned paper and stamped ~{Crow Line}~ directly onto it. I then stamped the year onto gessoed book pages using ~{Numeric}~, trimmed them and doodled and added a border beneath them.
Finally, I stamped ~{Row Houses}~ onto patterned paper, cut them out and stuck them onto a washi tape base. 

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Karen Gist said...

AND ITS MINE!!!!! I adore this and a massive thank you to you Kaz!!!! Having some of your artwork makes me proud! HUGS xxx

Kath said...

A lovely diary, Kaz. I am sure Karen will enjoy using it.

Angelnorth said...

Fab diary, I can see why Karen loves it! Those wonky houses are adorable!

Kay Wallace said...

Lucky Karen! Your Christmas project is beautifully adorned, Kaz! Love the Row Houses stamp!

Basement Stamper said...

the row houses on this look fabulous, love it and Karen is a lucky one in possession of it!

Gez Butterworth said...

Awe, beautiful Kaz ♥ and Karen is so deserving. Well done you! xx

Mamma said...

Lovely Kaz!!! XOXO

Corrie Herriman said...

No wonder Karen loved it, it is gorgeous !
Corrie x

massofhair said...

Can see why Karen loves her diary so much, it is awesome! :-) xxx

Claudine Criner said...

Really nicely done, love everything about it.

Sue said...

Love this Kaz, that row of houses look fab x

Samantha Read said...

Adorable Kaz :) xx

Kathy said...

Love this - what a great gift. The houses are as cute as can be