Friday, 16 January 2015

Tando Embossing Folder

Our theme for the ~{Tando Blog}~ this week is a technique: use an embossing folder. Well I kinda cheated a bit because I used one of our masks instead:



I don't have a light box so I stuck the ~{Harlequin Mask}~ onto a window and used an embossing  tool (is that what are they called these days) to emboss just a row.

I used Pan Pastels to colour the raised parts and added a watercoloured Quasimoto 2 and a greeting stamp to finish off the simple card.

You can join us with your embossed creations by clicking ~{HERE}~ which will take you to our InLinkz page and if you follow the simple rules you will be entered into the prize draw and the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

massofhair said...

Your CAS design is so so beautiful and really inspires me, thank you Kaz :-) xxx

Angelnorth said...

Lovely CAS design, the embossed diamonds look great! (probably an embossing stylus, BTW)

Kay Wallace said...

You used the most delicate of colors, Kaz, and I love, love, love your CAS card today!

Samantha Read said...

Too cute! xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Your cards are always so beautiful Kaz ! This one too !
Corrie x