Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Tando January Colour Week and New Challenges

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We are changing things at ~{Tando}~ from now on. The Challenge Blog has gone and we are now inviting you to join in with our weekly themes. Everybody who joins in will be in with the chance of winning a prize of fab Tando goodies at the end of each month. So, depending on the month, you will be able to have up to 4 or 5 entries into the draw! All you have to do is go to ~{THIS PAGE}~ on the Tando Blog and click on the InLinkz button to add your link. 
Our only rule is that you enter that piece into no more than 4 other challenges for inclusion in the draw.

The first theme is to use these colours:


I made a card:



I've started with a background of hearts from the ~{Hearts Background Mask}~ then cut a piece from the ~{Lace Effect Borders}~ which I painted with a pomegranite colour. Once dry, I painted it cream then dabbed with some scrap paper to lift it and show the darker colour.
I added a strip of paper and did a row of dots from the ~{Grid Round Mask}~.
Next I painted a ~{Mini Butterfly}~, then stamped Romantic Text onto it, inked the edges and added a couple of pearl gems. I finished with a Happy Birthday greeting.

Keep going to the ~{Tando Blog}~ this week to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and join us  if you want to.

Kaz xxx


6 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Gorgeous, Kaz! Took my breath away!

massofhair said...

Stunning card, beautiful elements and colours! I do enjoy your CAS cards:-) xxx

Just seen new avatar it is very kewl, sorry not noticed before:-) xxz

Juls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juls said...

Love it!!!! ( sorry major typo in error in my last msg ) xx

Karen Gist said...

This is beautiful!!! xxx

Angelnorth said...

The colours suit your style perfectly - lovely combo of elements here!