Saturday, 31 January 2015

Tando - Winged Things

This week on ~{Tando}~ we're doing things with wings and, for once, I've not done a card! I thought I'd find something new with wings:


I've taken the back from a ~{Hexagon Frame}~ and painted it with acrylic paints and doodled all over. I stamped Happy Lion and gave him a crown made from the top of a ~{Mini Christmas Stocking}~ (thanks Carol).

I wanted big wings, but not thick ones, so I cut a ~{Butterfly}~ in half and soaked part of it in water for about 5 minutes. This makes it easy to peel a few layers off, but you have to make sure it's completely dry before painting to avoid it disintegrating!

I've painted the wings and doodled on them to finish it off.

If you want to join us and make something with wings, head ~{HERE}~ and enter. You could win some gorgeous Tando goodies.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Karen Gist said...

hahaha very clever my lovely!!! x

Corrie Herriman said...

Awesome !
Corrie x

massofhair said...

ALWAYS love your attention to detail and the little embellishments that add those details make your projects very inspirational. Love your hexagonal shape it is glorious :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Love your humor here! Lots of great detail, too!