Wednesday, 11 February 2015

SDC 182 Love and Hearts

~{Kristen}~ has set this week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and she would love to see love and hearts from us. In the absence of an 'other half', I made a wallet for a gift card for my dad's birthday:



I started off with a gelli print and stamped ~{Hanging Hearts}~, coloured them and added some doodles and glossy accents.

I stamped ~{Whisker Monster with Sign}~ and watercoloured him before adding a heart and some loose letters.

Everything was stuck onto a folded piece of black card which holds the card inside.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning the $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Jane France said...

beautiful gelli print background there Kaz, I purchased a gelli plate ages ago and have still yet to start playing with it!!! don't want to get it dirty!!! so I just look at it, stroke it, and put it back in the drawer!! (I get the same feeling with my Stampotique stamps) LOL...crazy I know!! I am sure your Dad will adore the wallet you made him, I sure adore it. :)

Jane France said...

beautiful gelli print background there Kaz, I purchased a gelli plate ages ago and have still yet to start playing with it!!! don't want to get it dirty!!! so I just look at it, stroke it, and put it back in the drawer!! (I get the same feeling with my Stampotique stamps) LOL...crazy I know!! I am sure your Dad will adore the wallet you made him, I sure adore it. :)

Karen Gist said...

Fantastic!!!! I love whisker x

uselesstrinkets said...

That's so sweet! I'm sure your Dad will like it.
- Jessa

Claudine Criner said...

Beautiful, I love your gelli print background. This is really cool and your Dad will love it.

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely great, Kaz! I love using my gelli prints as backgrounds, and yours here is perfect--festive enough for a birthday!

Corrie Herriman said...

I bet your dad will love it, I would !
Corrie x

Angelnorth said...

Great background a such a friendly-looking monster, perfect for your Dad!

massofhair said...

Love the colour palette & the doodled frame very much. A lovely card for your Dad :-) xxx

Karen said...

Very cute-love the colors.

Sue said...

Gorgeous as always Kaz, I love your gelli background xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card Kaz. I daren't tell you I picked out the same stamps but had a change of heart at the last minute, phew!!! hehe, your Dad will LOVE IT xxx

Nellie van Leeuwen said...

This is so sweet and what a wonderful background!