Wednesday, 18 February 2015

SDC 183 Happy Unbirthday

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the talented ~{France}~ and she would like us to make an Unbirthday card, so I made this. I should say though, that neither ~{Gez}~ or I knew the other had made a peephole card (hers was last week and had a much neater version!) until we both uploaded them into our DT gallery! Great minds eh?!!


I started off by taking some card and splatting some diluted gelatos onto it with a paintbrush and then tore a hole and ripped it back. I then positioned it over a card blank and stamped ~{Karin}~ so she'd be peeping out of the hole:


I've watercoloured her and then used ~{ABC's}~with a stamp positioner to spell out the greeting. Finally a dose of doodling where needed and I stuck the top card in place with silicon glue.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out the creations by this week's team and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. And that would be fantastic as we have some things you need to *watch this space* for coming very soon!!

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Looks fantastic my lovely xxx

Claudine Criner said...

Karen looks so cool peeking out of the hole in the card, so fun!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Karen looks great looking out of her little hole ! Great card, Kaz ! Corrie xx

massofhair said...

Karin has the best smile doesn't she and look so happy to be dropping by to say Hello :-) xxx

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, I love Karin too :-) xx

A Pink said...

Lovely makes ! Like peeking hole idea

Angelnorth said...

Love your projects for the hop - the NYNY stamp is fab! This is great, Karin is perfect for this kind of card!