Wednesday, 25 February 2015

SDC 184 Bring Me Sunshine

I'm setting the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ this week and I want you to bring me some sunshine .......... please, I'm done with the grey and cold!!

I made this card for my friend who likes nothing better than putting on her shades and catching a few rays:



I stamped ~{Floral Flutter}~ twice without the butterfly and masked it off, then stamped 2 of the birds from ~{Stack of Birds}~. I masked off the wording on the smaller cloud in ~{2 Nuages}~ and stamped the cloud then the ~{Sun Design}~. Everything has been watercoloured and I drew some shades on the top bird! I've finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

I made the card a couple of weeks ago and then, when I found out the date of the new stamp release was before my theme, I had to make another using a new stamp!


I stamped ~{Sing}~ onto the card and using masking again, stamped the ~{Sun Design}~ and ~{2 Nuages}~. I've watercoloured everthing and added a typed quote.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out the rest of the team's creations and join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend on some new stamps in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Sue said...

Kaz these are both gorgeous, I love how you use masking, I really must get to grips with this xx

Karen said...

Haha love the sunglasses! Cute card.

Claudine Criner said...

Love both of your cards, they are both amazing!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love them both, Kaz. Thank you for a great challenge this week !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Both are awesome, Kaz! A great challenge--especially for those of us in New England where we are setting snow accumulation records! Bring on that sunshine!

Samantha Read said...

Adorable Kaz, thanks for a fab challenge :) xx

ionabunny said...

Great cards. Love your theme. Roll on sunshine. Hugz

Kristen said...

Kaz,
Your cards are fabulous! Love our colors always!