Sunday, 22 February 2015

Tando-Creative Anything Goes

For the week's theme of Anything Goes on ~{Tando}~ I made an anniversary card:


I began by running one of the ~{Mini Hearts}~ through an embossing folder and then painting it with acrylic paint. Once that was dry, I painted a thin layer of acrylic paint onto an acrylic block and 'stamped' the paint onto the heart. This way only the raised part gets coloured.

Next I took a ~{Butterfly Mini}~ and cut it in half then cut the body parts off. This has been painted with acrylic paint and then doodled on.

I dipped the card blank into some watery in and when this was dry, ink through random hearts from the ~{Heart Background Mask}~.

Kaz xxx

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Kaz, I absolutely adore the soft and delicate look you've achieved

Angelnorth said...

Great anniversary card Kaz, lovely colour palette and the wings look lovely used that way (and would fit the Less is More Challenge this week if you're so inclined)