Saturday, 14 March 2015

More New Stampotique's

I love the new images by ~{Kate Crane}~, so much so that, when I couldn't decide which to use for a  birthday card, I used both!


I used some texture paste through a stencil - I hadn't cleaned the ink off so it coloured the paste which I loved.

I stamped ~{Boots}~ and ~{Kate's Angel}~ onto card and watercoloured them with Clean Colors then cut them out. I've put Boots onto a washi tape line and the angel is flying.

I've finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~ onto the card blank.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Vera Lane Studio said...

Lovely!!!!

Julie Steed said...

Oh, what a lovely job you've done with Kate's stamps! Beautifully colored. What a happy accident with the texture paste too. Don't you love it when that happens?

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, gotta love the stamps. Looks amazing IRL too, beautiful make my lovely x x x x

Claudine Criner said...

This is really cute Kaz, I really love the background and your coloring is amazing!

Amanda said...

I couldn't decide either between these 2 stamps, great card and they look fabulous.
Love
Amanda x

Angelnorth said...

The angle looks like she might just be jumping for joy! Lovely card, the tinted texture paste looks fab (accidental or not!).

Kay Wallace said...

Lots of white space, Kaz, but not without color and interest! I agree that Kate's stamps are da bomb this time around! Love this!