Saturday, 7 March 2015

More Stampotique new releases

I've made a card using Daniel Torrente's new cubes:


I stamped one of the hats from ~{Hat Cube}~ then masked it and used a stamp positioner to add the dogs from ~{Dog Cube}~. I think these are 2 'must haves' from the new release. I've watercoloured them using Kuretake Clean Colors which are watercolours in a pen with a proper brush not a 'brush type' brush. I still use a waterbrush though to blend the colours.

I've sat them on some grass and added a typed quote.

You can see all of the new release stamps ~{HERE}~

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Karen Gist said...

mmm...I think I may need that stamp!!!!! Fabulous card xxx

Angelnorth said...

A canine alternative to the Cat in the Hat? Fab card, the line of grass ground them perfectly!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the hat, genius!!!

massofhair said...

I definitely NEED Barkabe and the dog cube they are so cute, love how you coloured them, wonderful card:-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

I never met a "Daniel Torrente" that I didn't like, Kaz, and the little "quad" of pups is no exception! Love your CAS style here, and that hat is smashing! lol

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Hehe... to funny!! Simply stunning Kaz!! XOXO