Wednesday, 4 March 2015

SDC 185 - Numbers

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by ~{Jackie}~ and she would like us to use numbers. 


I've used the new release ~{Stitched Houses}~ as one house has a number on it. I stamped them onto card and watercoloured them, then cut them out so I could use them in a 3D effect.

I stamped parts of the ~{Numeric}~ stamp repeatedly for a base and attached the houses, then gave them some 'grass' to stand on. 

I've finished off with a doodled border and typed greeting. Now I just need somebody to move so I can send it!

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see the creations by this week's team and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend on new stamps in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Claudine Criner said...

What a perfect housewarming card, I love it

Vera Lane Studio said...

Pretty card!

massofhair said...

Perfect card for a new home, it could even go to a new puppy or kitten someone has just got. Stunning as always Kaz :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Saw this on Facebook, and it was love at first sight! Just perfect, Kaz!

Corrie Herriman said...

I love the colours you used ! Fantastic.
Corrie x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely vivid colours Kaz, perfect for that stamp! It would be just perfect for you if somebody not only moved but moved into number 127 :haha:

Samantha Read said...

I adore your style Kaz and this is just perfect, love it :) xx

Sue said...

Really lovely Kaz, beautiful colours, bright yet gently (how do you do that:-) ) xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, I love your style !