Wednesday, 18 March 2015

SDC 187 Use Neon

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Astrid}~ and she would like us to use neon colours. I only have a couple of neon pens, so I used bright colours to compensate:


I've used bright acrylic paints, a mask and washi tape to create the background as well as text paper. I've used ~{Design Cube 2}~ randomly on the background and ~{Numeric}~

I then made some random marks onto the background with my neon pens and added the quote using ~{Typewriter Alpha}~ (yes I know I used a 'c' instead of an 'o') ;)

I've finished off with ~{Penelope}~ and coloured her with Clean Color pens.

Head to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see the creations from this week's team and join us to be in with a chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Karen Gist said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Angelnorth said...

Great page, the colours really sing!

Amanda said...

Wow! Great page!
Love
Amanda x

Claudine Criner said...

your journal page is so cool, I love it and I love the quote

massofhair said...

WOW what a fantastic card Kaz, love your stencil and Penelope just looks awesome. Wonderful words! :-) xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Penelope is my favourite new stamp I think and she looks awesome on your page !
Corrie x

Dawn said...

Amazing page sweetie, the colours are stunning and show off that fab new stamp beautifully, lol I love her hair. Massive hugs x x x x x

Sue said...

Love this Kaz, Penelope looks wonderful! Have a lovely weekend. Sue xx

Samantha Read said...

Totally lush!x

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

AWESOME page Kaz!!! Love LOVE the colors! XOXO

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

AWESOME page Kaz!!! Love LOVE the colors! XOXO

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

AWESOME page Kaz!!! Love LOVE the colors! XOXO

Basement Stamper said...

I love your coloring on this, it's so pretty! Great neon challenge.

Kay Wallace said...

Love your neon creation, Kaz! So full of zesty fun and color! Well done!

Gay Peplow said...

Fabulous!! LOve the whole page :D xx