Wednesday, 8 April 2015

SDC 190 Stitches

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Coby}~ and she would like to see some stitching. Sadly my sewing machine doesn't like stitching on paper or card (it's only a cheapie one and it has also decided not to zigzag anymore either) so I have had to draw my stitching.


I stamped a few ~{Skull Balloons}~, watercoloured them, cut them out and  stuck them onto the card blank. I then stamped ~{Batboy}~ watercoloured him and cut him out.

I've used an old credit card and acrylic paint to make the ground and then did a bit more stitching doodles under Batboy.

I finished off with ~{Fang You Very Much}~ and a few sprouts of grass under the 'skull flowers'.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see the rest of the team's creations and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Artyjen said...

Lovely colours....fun card ;)
xoxo Sioux

massofhair said...

Loving your card Kaz, the colours are wonderful and Batboy looks like he is floating just like the balloons. Your faux stitching is just perfect :-) xxx

Basement Stamper said...

I love your handstitching, it looks perfect!

Corrie Herriman said...

I love bat boy ! Great stitching ! Love it !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

You amazed me with your faux stitching here, Kaz! Great and fun card!

Claudine Criner said...

This is so fun, I love your faux stitching and the way you did the ground with the credit card is perfect.

Sue said...

Love this Kaz, and your stitching is perfect xx

Samantha Read said...

Hehehe, this made me chuckle, love it! xx