Wednesday, 15 April 2015

SDC 191 Circles

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Magda}~ and she would like us to use circles - my fave thing for quite a while now:


I randomly stamped 3 of the ~{Circles Cube}~ onto the card blank and watercoloured them. I've stamped ~{Top Hat}~, watercoloured and cut him out. This has been stuck onto ~{Dotted Line}~. I've finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~ which I cut to fit into a circle and put circles in my doodled border too.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team have come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Karen Gist said...

round and round and round......fabulous work! xxx

massofhair said...

Fantastic use of circles Kaz, such a fun card! :-) xxx

Claudine Criner said...

This is fantastic, love the way you created your circles with the circle cube!

Kay Wallace said...

Just great, Kaz! I love that you used a stamp to ground your image. I have that stamp, and I will definitely use it in that way in the future. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kay Wallace said...

Just great, Kaz! I love that you used a stamp to ground your image. I have that stamp, and I will definitely use it in that way in the future. Thanks for the inspiration!

uselesstrinkets said...

Thats great, Kaz! I love the colours and just everything about it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Cool colours ! Greatl use of circles !
Corrie x

Kathy said...

Love the circles and the soft colours

Angelnorth said...

Fab composition and colours - love it!

Samantha Read said...

This made me chuckle! Love him Kaz :) xx

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful card Kaz and as always I LOVE your coloring!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Awesome Kaz!!! XOXO

Sue said...

Brilliant as always Kaz, I always love your watercolouring xx

Jackie said...

Love how you have incorporated the circles!