Wednesday, 22 April 2015

SDC 192 Spring

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Val}~ and she wants to see something springy as Spring is in the air! 


I used masking and a stamp positioner with ~{Dog Cube}~ and ~{Happy Head Appliances Cube}~ then watercoloured them and cut them out. I then stamped ~{Towering Gifts}~ and cut the biggest parcel out from that and watercoloured it.

I've joined the two together with some wire wound into a spring then stuck them onto a card blank that had a stencil and strip of washi tape on it.

I then masked and positioned ~{ABC's}~ to make 'boing' then finished everything off with some doodles and a typed greeting.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team has created and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Fantastic Kaz absolutely love this
Love
Amanda x

Artyjen said...

Cute! In a quirky sort of way ;) lol
xoxo Sioux

Angelnorth said...

The perfect dog/hat combo to be propelled on a spring - great fun!

massofhair said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Kaz, made me laugh and smile! :-) xxx

Samantha Read said...

Brilliant, made me laugh too and the look on that dog's face is priceless! xx

Claudine Criner said...

Awesome! I love how the dog springs out of the box. Very clever.

Kay Wallace said...

Totally brilliant use of your spring, Kaz! Great birthday card!

Dotty Jo x said...

What a great card, really made me smile, Jo x

Corrie Herriman said...

I love your style ! This one is a fab as all the others, great use of the stamps !
Corrie x

Maja Rijkers said...

Fun card! made me laugh out loud!!!

Sue said...

This is such fun Kaz, you are the queen of masking! xx