Wednesday, 29 April 2015

SDC 193 Polka Dots

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Sam}~ and she would like us to use polka dots - which I love!


I stamped ~{Hat Cube}~ then masked it and used a stamp positioner to stamp ~{Bunny Boy}~ then watercoloured them. I decided to give his bunny suit polka dots. I cut him out and stuck him onto a brusho'd background and polka dot washi tape.

I then stamped ~{When I Grow Up ....}~ and drew a thought bubble around it and added some dots and doodles to finish off.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous Kaz, love your dotty Bunny Boy xx

Karen Gist said...

AWE!!!! xxx

Claudine Criner said...

This is so fun and I love how you used the ball cap for bunny. Nicely done

Kay Wallace said...

Really love this, Kaz.

Kay Wallace said...

Really love this, Kaz.

massofhair said...

Brilliant spotty pj's Kaz, liking the washi tape too. Your Brusho background is wonderful, must get a couple to try out very soon :-) xxx

Dotty Jo x said...

Love it! Great work on the background... using Brushos is not as easy as you make it look! Jo x

Kathy said...

This is so cute. Mind you, at first I thought he had chicken pox and it was a get well card! (I don't have my lenses in yet!)

Angelnorth said...

Love the extra hat and his spotty suit, great card!

Samantha Read said...

Love this so much, it's just the sweetest thing :) xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Aw, so cute ! Love his hat !
Corrie x

dutchstamptramp said...

So sweet and awesome. Love it!

Traceyr said...

This is great fun Kaz. Love what you have done with the thought bubble and giving the character a hat. :)