Friday, 3 April 2015

Tando Colour Scheme

I'm finishing the pretty colour scheme theme for ~{Tando}~ with this card:


I've inked through the ~{Circles Grid Mask}~ as a background and then painted one of the ~{Small Bookplates}~ with acrylic paint. I also painted one of the ~{Mini Hearts}~. I used the ~{DecoArt Liquid Glass}~ onto the bookplate and stuck the heart in place with that.

I've filled the centre of the bookplate with flowers and added a greeting.


Don't forget you can join in with us to be in with the chance of winning some Tando goodies at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Really fresh and pretty, love the wired beady bits to finish the top of the bookplate!

Kathy said...

Unusual "Kaz" colours but just sooo pretty! The flowers are just perfect!

massofhair said...

Very pretty colours Kaz, loving the background and the book plate :-) xxx

Samantha Read said...

Stunning :) xx