Wednesday, 27 May 2015

SDC 197 Tin is In!

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Janet}~ and she would like use to use tin:


When I made a tag a couple of weeks ago, I made 2 at the same time and this is the other one. I've used ~{Mesh}~ and ~{Design Cube 2}~ on the background. I stamped ~{Neverending Wall small}~ matching it up and coloured it then stamped one of the ~{4 Dwarfy Gnomes}~ coloured and trimmed his head to fit the metal crown I had. It seemed appropriate to use ~{Crown Quote}~ too. I also added a swirly metal clip too. 

Here's a close up of him:


Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out what this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, Dwarfy Gnome looks so different now, he's like a little monkey, and his crown is perfect xx

Gay Peplow said...

Stunning, love his crown :D xx

Karen Gist said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Claudine Criner said...

Really fabulous, love his fancy crown.

Corrie Herriman said...

Stunning make over for this dwarfy gnome !
Corrie x

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous ♥♥♥♥

Dotty Jo x said...

What a great make - such fun, Jo x

Vera Lane Studio said...

so stinking adorable! Love that crown!

Kathy said...

I love this Kaz!

Samantha Read said...

Another lovely make, love it Kaz, wishing you a lovely weekend xx

dutchstamptramp said...

Wonderful as always! Made me smile.

Saija said...

You have lovely cards and I like your style :)