Wednesday, 3 June 2015

SDC 198 Favourite Favourite

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ has been set by ~{Gez}~ and she would like us to use our most favourite, favourite stamp - that's almost an impossible task!! I love each and every one of my collection:


In the end I chose ~{Smile}~ as he really is like an old friend! He was the first 'boy' stamp I bought and the stamp and wood block are filthy, but I see that as well loved. It's his cheeky face that does it for me!

I stamped and masked him directly onto the card blank, then stamped ~{Tenticurl}~ one of my most favourite background stamps. I've coloured him and added a load of doodles.

I finished off with possibly my favourite quote stamp ~{Pull My Finger}~ which says a lot about me I think ;)

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Karen Gist said...

hahaha love that quote Kaz!!!!! Fantabulous card :-D xxx

Angelnorth said...

Fab combo of stamps and beautifully coloured, as usual!

Claudine Criner said...

Haha, I love it Kaz, it's perfect

Corrie Herriman said...

You chose the same favourite as me so I can't not like this card !
It is simply fabulous, great sentiment too !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

A fabulous card, so love your style!
Jackie

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT Kaz! I smile everytime I see Smile and you have teamed him perfectly with pull my finger.. looking at his cheeky grin I can't helped but be reminded by my lil Tom.. you two would get on together sooooo much !!!!!

LOVE what you have made for the challenge this week, thank you. xxx

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, perfect choice of stamps xx

Samantha Read said...

So cute and such a fab stamp combination, adorable as always xx